Dentists Locum Insurance Key Features
The Approachable Finance Locum Insurance policy provides cover to reimburse your costs should you need to employ a Locum due to the unexpected absence of one of your regular practice members
Our flexible locum insurance packages allow practices to tailor the type of cover required to meet the financial implications of a wide range of eventualities that cause staff absences.
Policies typically include the following cover for insured members:
- Accident or illness anywhere in the world
- Medical and Hospital Expenses
- Funeral Expenses
- Personal Effects
- Jury Service
- Compassionate Leave Expenses
- Paternity Benefit
- Suspension Cover
- Delayed Return from Holiday
Key Features of the policy include:
- A 100% claims payment history through this agency.
- High financial strength underwritten by Lloyds of London one of the most prominent insurance companies in the world.
- A 12 months pre-existing condition clause. To our knowledge this is the best on the market given our competitors either have a 2 or 3 year pre-existing condition clause (no claim can be made on a pre-existing condition during that time).
- A ‘continuation option’, meaning that the policy will not be cancelled, restricted or declined at renewal as a result of claims or on the grounds of variations in health of an insured person.
- Full 52 weeks payout. This means that if the defer (delay period) was 4 weeks the policy would pay for 52 weeks up to week 56 (our competitors tend to pay up to week 52 so for 48 weeks).
- No ‘admin charges’ or ‘broker charges’ that are associated with other policies on the market.